Monday, August 29, 2011

Turning over a new leaf...or page...or new post?

Here I am again!  Back in the cockpit of my new blog.  The blog, and myself, have gone through some umm...changes? since I last wrote.  Now this is just me recording my discoveries, daily thoughts, and plans of action. 
Well, today, as I was attempting to give some wise, older sisterly, words of advice to my younger sister, I discovered my current life theme or policy.
REMEMBER TO NEVER LET AN CHANCE PASS YOU BY UNNOTICED.  IT MIGHT JUST NEVER KNOCK AT YOUR DOOR AGAIN.
Words to live by.  For me at least...
Oh I made an amazing recipe today. So good.  Black beans, salse, fresh lime juice, cumin, and paprika.  On bread.  Refreshingly not German at all...  And it filled me up enough to power me through my run... Official success.
Ok it is also officially past when I should be off in dream land (or just sleep land, because I dont really dream so much).
Good night for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment