Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Investment vs. Cost

So, I ask myself, when is it a wise investment, and when is it just a waste of hard earned cash?  In the case of a good pair of leather boots, I'm thinking investment.
I am discussing this topic because last winter I found myself longing for a good, waterproof pair of leather boots.  Here in Germany, it is quite common for women to have a pair like this, that they have invested in, and wear all winter.  So my current plan is to save up the money, and buy some for myself.  But which ones?  At the moment, boots styled like riding boots are quite popular, and I love how they look.  And how much to spend?  So many questions... But here are two styles I have found that I really like:

Hampshire Women's Riding Boots - Tommy Hilfiger


Product Loading
Ravoli Camel Leather - Franco Sarto


    I like both styles quite a lot, but first I have to come up with the money.  Hopefully it's a wise choice!

1 comment:

  1. That's so weird...I've been thinking about spending some of my birthday money, if I get some, on some boots like these. Weird.

    ReplyDelete