Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Where did the day go?

I have just come to the realization that I have a new addiction: looking at recipes online.  Today as I was looking for a recipe for homemade English muffins, I found a recipe for them quite quickly, but then got totally sidetracked by a new website with thousands of recipes.  It's called http://www.tablespoon.com, and I am currently about 100 recipes into the yeast bread section.  I think I will have to be giving away free bread because there is no way I will be able to eat all of the different breads I am about to make.
The first one I was to try is the Triple-Seed Wheat Bread...
Triple-Seed Wheat Bread
Just the amazing shape of it makes it look soo tasty...  I'm hopelessly drowning in a sea of hunger, overwhelmed taste buds, and recipes.  Help!  
I guess if I have to be addicted to something, this isn't too bad.  
Well, I am going to start my English muffins, and maybe I will make the Triple-Seed bread tomorrow... I need to make a Kaufland run for eggs, though, before I can make it, as I need egg white to brush the top with.  

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try these! They look delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome :) Do you know if they have egg whites at Kaufland?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! And Im could never find just egg whites, so I just separated the yolk and white.

    ReplyDelete