Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oops...It happened again...

Every night I have the same struggle.  I open my computer to 'just jump online for a sec to check emails.'  But I end up spending much more than the intended 2 minutes it takes to log onto my email account.  Tonight was not much different, but I told myself, "I will just read this short article called '3Ways to Make Your Fall Wardrobe Look New Again' on Yahoo, and then I will go to bed."  My plan was going smoothly...until, of course, I got to the part about shoe clips.  Until today I have never heard of such a thing, so naturally I had to click on the link to www.AbsolutelyAudrey.com.  With a name like that, how could I refuse?  And there I found a form of heaven on earth...  This website is inspired by Audrey Hepburn and sells clips of bows, jewels, etc. to clip on shoes to make them new and beautiful!  Who knew??  Take a look at them...

Before and After

Sabrina Shoe Clips - Ivory Satin  $20.00

Nadia - Blush Pink  $10.00
Zinnia - Ivory  $15.00

Twiggy black and cream enamel shoe clips
Twiggy Shoe Clips - Cream and Black  $15.00
Grosgrain fabric bow shoe clips
Tiffany Shoe Clips - Light Green  $12.00
 Yet another thing to spend my hard earned euros on.  But OF COURSE it would be a veery worth while investment... Naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment