Sunday, July 17, 2011

Clouds, Rain, Baking?

So today I finally have a day off...  Ive been working for a week with no time off.  And its cloudy and rainy outside.  Im thinking Im going to do some baking.  I have eggs in the fridge that need to be used, so I got on Allrecipes.com and looked for quick and easy recipes with eggs.  I found a recipe for Popovers.  I have never heard of popovers until today.  But at the moment Im about dying of starvation, and its nasty weather outside, so fresh, hot bread is sounding pretty darn good.  The tasty goodness of soft warm bread with maybe a bit of butter and cinnamon (or 'zimt' as its called here) and sugar is unbeatable on a day like today.  Heres some pictures of what Im going to try:
     
Hungry yet?  Yeah me too...
Ok, my stomach currently feels like a huge empty hole, so Im off to make some bread! 

No comments:

Post a Comment