Sunday, July 10, 2011

So this is how it starts...

So.  To start with I never, ever thought I would be doing this...writing a blog I mean.  Ive never been at all crazy about writing. Which is actually an understatement.  I actually hate writing, so I am still trying to figure out how I ended up here.  I do not even know how to make a blog.  I guess you are just supposed to write about yourself and your life is such a way that other people find it at least slightly entertaining.  In actuality, though, the lives of most bloggers are, I am assuming, just as boring and uninteresting as the lives of the readers.  But I am here, creating a blog, and am becoming more and more interested in how the whole thing actually works.  Will people really read my random ramblings about nothing?  Or will this page just sit, unveiwed, in the depths of cyberspace forever?  I will find out... 

No comments:

Post a Comment